Wednesday, July 16, 2014

NARS family

I've been a collector of NARS cosmetics. Here is some of which I bought:
A. Eye paint
A brilliant pot of high pigmented eyeliner with silky gel formula. It glides smoothly on your skin yet dry down quickly. I love the matte look finish, it looks like you apply a pencil eyeliner. It is a good collaboration when you apply with this Bobbi Brown ultra fine eye definer brush.

It is available in 11 shades where mine is interstellar (silver), black valley (black) and iskandar (gold) shade.


B. Blush on
Never get tired of trying out new blushes. NARS has numerous ange shade of blushed, oh how lucky I am!. They serve as multi purpose application as blush on, highlight and contour/shading. I pick 2 shades : New Attitude comes in soft pink shade and Outlaw comes in bold pink shade with touch of shimmer.
They are best apply with this Hakuhodo cheek brush.

Blah..blah...blush!!!!!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment