Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Define your eyebrows! by Damone Roberts eyebrow pencil

Hello gorgeous,

I have become a bit obssessed with eyebrows. Eyebrows are essentials as it takes a huge part in framing your face and your makeup as well. I regularly get my grey thick brow hair shaped at BrowHaus, Jakarta.  So for me, put more effort and time in defining your eyebrow will worth the results. As you can see in the upcoming pictures, I outline my brow with Damone Roberts eyebrow pencil in "Blonde", also add on "Pink a Boo" brow highlighter for more dramatic brow. Love it so much!

My pictures below are liked and commented by @DamoneRoberts himself. I am proud and blessed. Too bad I have not captured pics when he reposted my pictures in his Instagram account.






"There are 2 ways to look younger : arch your eyebrow and find older friends"

Xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment