Monday, May 5, 2014

Life is about creating yourself


Beauty addict,

I believe that life is not finding yourself  but life is all about creating yourself . I am SO inspired by the quote.

When I started this blog, I take the liberty to write what became my passion is all about makeup and beauty. Beauty and make-up have become a passion in my life since the last 3 years, it all began when I asked for a birthday gift to my (late) husband which was makeup brushes, surprisingly he made my wish came true (I was truly blessed, too!), and his gift was 5 pieces of Bobbi Brown makeup Brushes , those are my first makeup brushes EVER! (which I will share to all of you soon ). Ever since, I become a beauty addict , make up lover , and also a makeup artist too. 
So as an introduction I hope you enjoy my postings related to makeup and beauty on www.truebeauty-byrachel.blogspot.com. You can also put down your comments or inputs right away in my blog.

"Always remember that true beauty is about living your LIFE and being HAPPY cause TRUE BEAUTY simply comes from the inside of your heart".


 
xoxo, 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment