Monday, May 5, 2014

My Bobbi Brown makeup brushes


Dear Beauty Addict,

It all started from my sincere love of Makeup Brushes. As I promised earlier I would post my VERY FIRST Bobbi Brown makeup brushes. They are eye smudge brush, concealer brush , eye brow brush, eye definer brush and last but not least the award-winning ultra fine eye liner brush . 
Let me start review it piece by piece
a. Eye smudge brush
Condense brushes of pony hairs which allow you to apply eye shadow smooth application from line to crease. I also use this brush to create a smokey eye look.
Usage = pick up your favorite eye shadow with this brush and gently tap off excess.

b . Touch -up brush 
One brush has more than one function. It applies to this touch up brush, which I use daily for application of eye shadow to the eyelid area. In addition it can be used as a foundation touch-up in the area of ​​the nose and mouth.

c . Eye definers brush 
This brush really FASCINATES me as it does a double - duty : creates a soft lining for the eyes and strengthening thin or sparse brows.
Usage = goes well with brow shaping kit BENEFIT browzing by BENEFIT cosmetics. it creates a natural - looking brow , ZINGGGG ! ! 
d . Eye brow brush
This angled brush allows you to create a natural brow line. 
Usage = frame your eye brow with eye brow pencil, and blend for a perfect finish.

e . Ultra fine eye liner brush 
The Brushes are finely pointed to an ultra thin line creates precise application . 
Usage = goes well with any of your favorite Gel Eyeliner . Mine is NARS eye paint pots , and Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner . FYI, this is an award winning eye liner brush = ) 

If you ask me what my favorites are, definitely the TOUCH UP and EYE DEFINER brushes , I would say. Tell me yours.

as Bobbi Brown said " the right tools are just as important as the makeup itself". So who has come into agreement with me ? = )

                                     Top to bottom: ultra fine eye liner, eye definer, eye brow, 
                                     touch up and eye smudge

 

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment