Friday, May 23, 2014

Toxic Addiction : Makeup Brushes

Hey gorgeous babes,

I am away from my hometown for 1 week to spend holiday in Bangkok. First day in Bangkok, it has given me good impression. I am addicted to their local food not only because their food is delicious but yet afforable in price.
Alike with my addiction to food, my other addiction is makeup brushes, seriously! :). Last 2 weeks I have ordered luxurious makeup brushes imported from Japan, Chikuhodo. Unfortunately I haven't got the chance to feel indulgence until next 2 weeks prior to shipment. Below is sneak peek of my Chikuhodo brushes purchase. What I love most here is that the I got these brushes engraved with my name on its handle. 😍. I will soon share my review.





I just can't say NO to this addiction.

Smoooooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment