Friday, June 27, 2014

Client of The Day

Gorgeous babe,

Today as we celebrate jakarta 485th year of anniversary, my gorgeous client celebrated her teen daughter, Nisa, 12 th birthday earlier this month. Here is their look in the touch of my makeup. This time makeup challenge was Nisa's skin tone in dark brown tone plus somw break out on forehead area.
Thanks to Kryolan HD creamy foundation and Supracolor creamy foundation who makes my makeup job lot easier done. Their coverage is actually very good, medium to high coverage with matte look finish. Oh..not to forget to introduce you new members of my makeup gadget, Tom Ford contour kit. I super love the creamy yet not too oily texture for contouring. It suits any type of skin well and blends in well with any of your foundation.



Makeup enhances natural beauty within you.

Xoxo,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment