Sunday, June 1, 2014

New in June 2014 : Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush

No doubt that I am a big fan of blushes. About one month ago, I heard about Marc Jacobs beauty that has just launched in Singapore so I am curious about their products. During my stay in Bangkok I made my time to Sephora store and stop over at Marc Jacobs counter. Their range of blushes has captured my eyes at the very first time. So I came up with this "Obsessed" Shameless Bold Blush. The formula is creamy finish powder with pure unadulterated color. What I really like about this blush, it sculpts perfect contours yet gives natural-radiant look for the cheek. They have 9 shades and the package is included angled blush brush inside.

Here's my party makeup using Obsessed blush by Marc Jacob.




Xoxo,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment