Sunday, June 8, 2014

Beauty makeover/casual makeup

Girls,
How do you mostly spent your weekend with? This weekend a friend of mine came to my house and would like me to give her a simple yet stunning makeover since she was going to a wedding party. So I just simply put together all my beauty gadget and here's the result.

Step:
1. First cleanse the face and put on all the basic skin care. This step actually prepares your skin before makeup and gives skin a healthy look. She used Kiehls toner, moisturizer and on top of that I dab Miracle toner from SK2 and the Cellumination Essence, this will give her extra-glowing skin ;)
2. Face : HD MakeUpForEver (MUFE) primer, Bobbi Brown Illuminating Face Base, MUFE foundation, PAC creamy foundation, MUFE concealer palette, MUFE contour kit. I love MUFE primer best!!!
3. Eye makeup : Urban Decay Anti Aging primer. Eyeshadow : Naked 2 palette, Chanel "mystique", Dior "trianon".
•Under eyes : MUFE concealer pallette, Bobbi Brown concealer, YSL touche eclate pen.
•Eyelashes : Morisse and Arwani
4. Blush : Dior " Rosy Glow", YSL blush radiance, Etude blush on. Dior Rosy Glow never fails me, it gives soft pink tone yet fresh look on the apple of cheek.
5. Tools : Bobbi Brown brushes (eyeshadow, blush, foundation), MAC (blending, eyeshadow), Hakuhodo (fan brush).

xoxo,
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment