Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hello....Goodbye!

I've been on a search for facial mask for a week as I am running out of mask.
 I use glamglow tingling and exfoliating mud mask at the moment. The ingredient contains of real mud (which texture is quite greasy) claimed to give instant firming and brightening effect. Yes it leaves my skin smoother and tighter but yet I feel my skin is more dry in some areas.
Many recommendation in website came up with Estee Lauder resilient mask so I went to dept store and stopped by at Estee Lauder counter but turns out the product I am looking for is not available in Indo. I looked around and lastly stopped by the Sisley counter. They recommend me Phyto Blanc Ultra Lightening Mask. It is enriched with natural plant extracts and essential oil, also fragrance-free. Without any doubt I finally made a purchase and the first trial of using this mask was like "urmm the smell is awful" haha. Apart from that, I feel the instant effect, my skin is more dewy, bright and moist. I think its synergetic combination of lemon extract, scullteria and white mulberry evens out the complexion.

Time to say HELLO Sisley and GOODBYE Glamglow!



No comments:

Post a Comment